Signature Line - Belvedere - Engineered Hardwood
Our Signature Line - Belvedere Engineered Hardwood is crafted with European Oak and finished with a UV Cured Urethane for long-lasting durability. Featuring a multi-ply engineered build for stability and a 4 mm face veneer, this flooring is available in widths of 9-1/2". Compliant with Carb Phase 2, FloorScore®, EPA TSCA Title VI, and Lacey Act, its 50-year residential and lifetime structural integrity warranties provide peace of mind for years to come.
- Item Code: MCSG9502
- Species: European Oak
- Style: Wire Brushed
- Grade: Character
- Finish: UV Cured Urethane
- Construction: Multi-Ply Engineered
- Face Veneer: 4 mm
- Dimensions: T: 5/8" W: 9-1/2" L: Random up to 86.5"
- Packing: 34.11 Sqft per Ctn
- Installation: Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple Down, Float
- Compliances: FloorScore®, EPA TSCA Title VI, Carb Phase2, Lacey Act, LEED credits
Warranty: 50 year residential limited surface finish warranty
3 year commercial limited surface finish warranty
Lifetime structural integrity warranty